The Charities and Not for Profit sector requires specialist knowledge and expertise which is available at Glennon. There is a need for organisations in this sector to secure the correct insurance coverage at competitive premiums.
Some of the issues that require particular attention are –
- Ensuring that all the organisations activities are identified, assessed and included in the policy coverage.
- Providing comprehensive protection for all the organisations staff and volunteers.
- Providing bespoke policy wordings for Directors and Officers Liability (Corporate Governance) and Employment Practices Liability.
- Protecting the organisation’s own assets and any assets on loan or to which the organisation have access.
- Ensuring adequate coverage is in place for fund raising functions and events.
Access to insurance markets in Ireland and abroad through our global partner Worldwide Broker Network (WBN) enables us to bring the worldwide expertise of our global partners to solve local issues. Find out more at International Insurance.
Interested? Just Contact Us!